Sunday 7 November 2010

A few snaps

I just bought this cute little knitting kit.. The pattern looks easy enough and I can see myself churning out dozens of these little legwarmers for gifts every time a friend has a baby.. 
This emerald green dye is going to spruce up all the old greying baby singlets that I have. I refuse to buy more so hopefully this will give them a second life
Molly- a self portrait. Taken shortly after her little fainting/vomiting episode the other morning.
Half of the gorgeous rainbow we saw out our bedroom window.. Molly is convinced it was God trying to cheer her up with a pretty picture as she was feeling so sick. It's probably true.
The other half of the rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...