Thursday 6 January 2011

Pay it forward... sure, why not!?





A friend of mine posted a Pay It Forward blog post, so I replied and I am posting the same.

Hers is here: http://earthymotherhood.blogspot.com

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!


I can knit, dye fabric and wool (now, thanks to Amber), bake delicious goodies, make jam and other yummy food.. So comment away to receive some lovely handmade goodness from yours truly! 

Some of my home made goodies...











3 comments:

latisha said...

haloo! i found you via earthy motherhood. how can it be no one has replied to this??? your wares are beautiful. i'd love to play.

i posted it on my fb page already, but didn't think to do it on my blog. why not! so i will do it there too!

congrats on 33 weeks! looks like we have a lot in common, though you are much craftier than i.

Unknown said...

Huzzah! Send your postal address and a little about yourself (so I know what to create for you) to ashleyecarr@gmail.com

Great to meet you!

What's your blog address?? Oh, I'll just go click on your pic.. :)

Sarah said...

I saw your comment on Earthy Motherhood and decided to head over here. How could people not want to do this with you?? I'm in! Congrats on your pregnancy! Do you cloth diaper?

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...