Sunday 14 August 2011

WOOGSWORLD and EDENLAND

Royalty-free Stock Photo: Best Cupcake Ever! Little Girl Portraits
I am this excited to be meeting all these great bloggers!! I love you like this little chick loves cupcake!



Now, I know that MrsWoogs and Edenland were not in Danimezza's Melbourne Blogger Photo I have been talking about however I recently saw them on TV and just HAD to go investigate these bloggers who I am SURE I should have known about!! 

How on earth did I miss Woogsworld and Edenland?? Huh?! Tell me!!!

Here is a gorgeous post from Mrs Woogs: The Shiny Vagina and other magical stuff

So, I just want to officially say HI to both of you!

Ash
xox


3 comments:

Eden Riley said...

Oh, thank you so much, Ash! That's lovely xo

Mrs Woog said...

Where have I been? A big hi to you x

Unknown said...

Oh hullo! ;P

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...