Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lets go to the movies!!

I was lucky enough to stumble upon this random tweet on Monday;


As you can see, I did indeed "RT" the said tweet and scored myself tickets!!

So I hastily called Mum and she was kind enough to come and babysit for us so John and I could go out on a date! The second date we have been on since we started fostering miss 11 in November last year! Long overdue!

Once we escaped the wee ones we headed north of the city to The Regal Ballroom in High Street Northcote. This glorious building was once The Northcote Theatre and to celebrate the 100 year anniversary they are reviving the old theatre for one month and showing some wonderful films and hosting awesome bands. Click the link above for the full program.

I absolutely loved The Artist. It helped that we were in an elegant Ballroom theatre and I was on a romantic date with the huzbo but it was a wonderful film. 

If you get a chance to get over to Northcote, they are playing The Shining tonight (Wed) and Moulin Rouge on Thursday! I would love to see Moulin Rouge there- the surroundings are just so perfect.

I am stoked that I scored the tickets- we totally needed the break away from our frantic life!

Thank you Mr. Aron Tzimas (@arontzimas) whoever you are! And thanks a bunch to The Northcote Theatre for a fab night out!







1 comment:

ButterandBuntings said...

Please tell me you went to Coco Loco after for a coffee and chocolate? Its on high street, the first fair trade organic chocolate bar! Its AMAZING! looks like it would have been a lovely night, pitty john has to pull faces in photos...sounds like someone I know!

xx

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...